College football fans:
Why was Ohio State ineligible for the championship game?
- bigdaddychriso answered: Because of Coach Tressel and the tattoo scandal. The NCAA gave us a 1 year post season ban. We didn’t choose it, as one person responded.
- lolgetmadbroski answered: their players and coaches broke ncaa rules
- lforestersays answered: Does this really need an answer…?
- ocarinaanya answered: Tattoo-gate.
- alteramentum answered: They chose this year to enact their punishment and have no post season play (WHICH LOL. BAD CHOICE HAHAHAHAH)
- breksheabutter posted this